As the world of food manufacturing becomes increasingly integrated, so has the complexity of researching and validating your supply sources. To ensure that your products are the highest quality and arrive on time, you will have to overcome the challenges of language, logistics, time zone differences, and business culture. Let us solve that problem for you as Inn Foods has a long history of sourcing both domestically and internationally and is adept at finding reliable packers that can supplement your buying needs with a consistent, competitive products.
- Industry leader at sourcing and providing turn-key solutions
- Contract 100% of the production from our domestic and international suppliers, providing better quality, availability, and cost
- Affiliated co-packers in California and Texas that are SQF, HACCP & Organic Certified, as well as, USDA Meat & Poultry approved and licensed
- Primary distribution locations in California and Texas as well as direct from co-packers throughout the United States
- Proven, certified international packers for contra-seasonal supply and competitive pricing
- Meal kit assembly capabilities with flavoring options to meet your needs
- Packaging capabilities that include all major formats from retail to bulk
- Well-versed transportation department providing shipping to facilitate the transit and provide real-time tracking of your orders
Our knowledge and proficiency provides for a smooth process, allowing you more time to focus on your business and your customers. Whether it is a spot purchase of a short item or a comprehensive plan for year-round supply, Inn Foods has the expertise to profitably incorporate sourcing into your inventory.
Food Service Markets
These customers purchase packaged frozen vegetables, fruits, French fries and blends under private label packaging and Inn Foods proprietary brands The Inn, Valley Pakt, Gold Premium, and Freidel’s Finest.
Inn Foods supplies frozen vegetables, fruits, potatoes, starches and custom blends to food manufacturers throughout the United States. We also provide product to non-manufacturers and supplement the production of other packers with outside sources of frozen vegetables, fruits, potatoes, and custom blends. Inn Foods provides a wide variety of services as well as products in industrial bulk packs. All of the company’s components and capabilities are available for private label brands and co-packing for manufacturers and non-manufacturers.
Inn Foods provides packaged frozen vegetables, fruits, potatoes, blends, and meal kits to food retailers and retail buyer groups under private label brands. Inn Foods provides a wide variety of services as well as products for retail customers. All of the company’s components and capabilities are available for private label brands. We can also assist customers in developing a private label brand.
Inn Foods International has strong positioning to procure quality products overseas and supply competitively priced frozen goods from nearly every corner of the globe. Our overseas operations complement every aspect of our company, from reliable sourcing of imported products to sourcing ingredients for re-pack and prepared meal operations. We accomplish export opportunities with trusted overseas partners and providing international opportunities in an increasingly global marketplace.